Re: NEC-LIST: 4nec2 new version

From: chris Turner <turner.c_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:39:50 +0100

Arie

I am new to using 4NEC2 having previously used NECwin Plus.

I have generated and run a simulation on an HF log periodic with a frequency
step of 0.5 MHz starting at 12.5MHz and ending at 31.5MHz.. My questions.

The output parameters in the main window display the results at the START
frequency (in my case 12.5 MHz). How do I step through the frequency results
in the output file to view the results in the main window?

The pattern window shows a plot only at the STOP frequency (31.5MHz). Is there
any way to view plots at the step frequencies.

Many thanks

73

Chris Turner IEng MIIE
Mobile tel: +44 7812 174133