NEC-LIST: Re: NEC- wire conductivity vs discrete loads

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:21:08 -0700

The "wire conductivity" value to be used on the LD 5 line isn't the
conductivity of the wire as the name in the manual would imply. It's the
bulk conductivity of the copper. The actual linear wire conductivity is
determined by the bulk conductivity, the frequency, and the wire diameter.

Roy Lewallen