Re: NEC-LIST: Employment Opportunity

From: J. Mc Laughlin <jcm_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:01:24 -0400

I am in Michigan and will circulate the offer. However, even for
Michigan, that is a low salary for someone who is likely to be a
contract worker w/o real benefits. All of those I know who fit your
qualifications make more and have benefits. Mac
J. Mc Laughlin - Michigan USA
Home: JCM_at_Power-Net.Net