NEC-LIST: Twin wire transmission line calculations

From: Callum Heinrich <callum.heinrich_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:19:57 +0930

Dear all,

I am currently designing a log periodic antenna, using as a feed line a twin
wire construct, with a square cross section. I am wondering if anyone out
there knows of how to go about the calculations of the characteristic impedance
of such a line, or where I might be able to find the equations to determine it?

Regards

Callum Heinrich.