Re: NEC-LIST: Twin wire transmission line calculations

From: Prof D Baker <duncan.baker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:14:16 +0200

Good day all.

I have a copy of a graph scanned as PDF, and taken from Meinke and Gundpach,
Taschenbuch der Hochfrequenztechnik, Springer Verlag, 1968.

I will happiley e-mail it as per individual request since our mailing list
does not permit attachments for various understandable reasons.

Best regards,
Duncan Baker.