NEC-LIST: Inverted V & NEC

From: Weytjens, Filip <filip.weytjens_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 12:07:12 -0600

Thank you all for your valuable information and quick response.

I was able to verify a few issues...

First of all the NT card. Apparently it's a left over of a previous
simulation on the geometry. NECWin is not cleaning up very well. I was able
to remove the NT card by starting from scratch and even the 3 wire approach
seems to work now.

I actually started with the two wire approach but I was not aware of the use
of a split source. I used one source at the top of one of the wires. Since
this was odd (asymmetric) and it did not give me the results I was looking
for, I started to think about a 3 wire geometry.

Last but not least, point well taken. Next time I have a question, it will
be at the level of NEC cards. Thanks again.

regards,
Filip Weytjens, ON4FK/W5