NEC-LIST: Twin wire impedance calculations

From: Callum Heinrich <callum.heinrich_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:57:19 +0930

Dear all,

I know this may be a little outiside the scope of this mailing list, but I am
just enquiring if anyone out there knows of where I might be able to find
equations for determining the characteristic impedance of a twin wire
transmission line, where the wires are of a square cross-section, not circular.

Regards

Callum Heinrich.