NEC-LIST: coupling

From: ciiii <ciapekx_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 14:15:54 +0200

Hello!!!
I am student at Wroclaw University of Technology in Poland. I am trying to
simulate special antenna problem. Exatly I am dealing with mutual coupling of
two antennas in near field. I would like if You could help me somehow...
giving any advices or any other help to solve this problem. I am not very good
in NEC yet but I need do do this very fast:( please help me
I would be very pleased for every given help like some nec files or theory
please I have only month left to finish my diploma thesis... once again please
it is only for my personal use!!!
Please help.
With Regards
Artur