Re: NEC-LIST: multilayer-to-single layer transformation for microstrip

From: mossaab ouaddari <ouaddm_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:42:01 -0400

Hi community,
Is there a way to compute the equivalent single-layer microstip problem from
the multilayer one. I often face a problem when I want to use a line
simulator (like Linecalc in ADS) for some two-layered microstip or coplanar
lines.
Any of your comments.. papers.. might be helpfull.

Thanks in advance.

Mossaab Ouaddari. MScA
poly-GRAMES research center
Montreal. Canada.