NEC-LIST: Nec-2 coil modeling

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:50:37 +0200 (MEST)

Hello..,

I have been thinking about the (im)possibilities for modeling
Before going into a large number of experiments, I was
wondering if there is someone who can say something
about this in terms of:

- minimum size (other than defined by segm-lengt or -radius)
- reliablity of the generated near- and/or far-field data.
- other things to worry about. (length/diameter ratio ?, ...)

Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)