NEC-LIST: Nec2 Incedent-plane-wave question

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:50:18 +0200 (MEST)

Hello..,

somebody out there who nows what the below nec2 EX-card
parameters used with the 'Incedent plan wave' option
stand for ?

(F4) - Theta angle stepping increment in degrees.
(F5) - Phi angle stepping increment in degrees.

I can imagine a theta and phi angle specifying the
direction where the wave is coming from as specified
by the I2 and I3 parameters.

Furthermore I can think of a normal-vector describing
the orientation of the wave-front.
However due to the bad pictures in my copy of the nec-2
user guide I can not quite distinguish which parameter F1,
F2 and F3 is used to describe what angle, but I suppose
all three parameters F1 (Theta), F2 (Phi) and F3 (Eta)
are used to describe this orientation.

What is left are the F4 (Theta stepping increment) and
F5 (phi stepping increment). They don't make much sense
to me.... :-(

I hope someone can give me a hint or a pointer to a more
comprehensive description.

Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)