Re: NEC-LIST: Nec2 Incedent-plane-wave question

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:27:42 -0500

Good day Arie,

Without looking it uip in the manual, I would presume that F1 and F2 give
the direction-of-propagation angles just as they do for the radiation
pattern case. Therefor, F4 and F5 would be the angle steps if you're doing
a reception pattern and F1 and F2 would be the starting angles. F3 (eta)
ought to be an angle that gives the polarization, or electric vector
direction. I presume there are a couple of integer parameters that specify
the numbers of angle steps for the reception pattern.

Doug Miron