NEC-LIST: Inserting patches in NEC

From: Aieie Brazo <aieiebrazo_03_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm an italian student of Engineering of
Telecommunications
I'm using NEC in my graduation thesis.

I have to insert a building near the antenna to
simulate the behaviour of
the
electromagnetic field. I think that I should use the
surface options to
create
the walls of the house but I'm not sure and I cannot
do that!
- Where can I find an example of code used in this
case?
- How can I choose the material of the wall?

Please help me as soon as possible!!!

Best regards
Aieie Brazo