Fw:NEC-LIST: Antenna Design Expert

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:04:06 -0700 (PDT)

From: Vince Virga
To: dbmiron_at_paulbunyan.net
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 9:22 PM
Subject: Antenna Design Expert

Douglas,

I was hoping you could help me. I found your profile on the IEEE site.
You look like an expert in the field of Antenna Design. Our customer,
a leader in the defense industry, has called on us to provide them
with a team of Sr. RF/Antenna Engineers with Secret Clearances. The
key is that they must be familiar with Radar Cross Section Technology
(AKA Stealth Technology, Scattering, etc.).

We are a national technical consulting company. We specialize in
providing highly skilled and experienced engineers. We work with many
of the largest defense contractors in the country. We are a cleared
facility at the Top Secret level and a Small Disadvantaged Business.

Here are the requirements for the job:
The Job is located in Long Island, NY.
The position involves the development of advanced antenna elements and
arrays for next-generation air and ground military vehicles.
10+ years prior antenna design experience with both elements and
subsystems.
Experience with Advanced Antennas
Experience with Adaptive Arrays
Experience with Satellite Communications Systems
Must have Low Radar Cross-Section Experience (Stealth Technology)
Secret Clearance Required (Clearable candidates may be considered)
Advanced degree in Physics or Electrical Engineering is preferred

Our customer is considering candidates that are interested in either
contract or permanent opportunities.

Do you know of anyone that would be a good fit this this job? Please
advise.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Vince Virga