Re: NEC-LIST: PATPLOT2 and ZPLOT

From: Raymond Anderson <Raymond.Anderson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

Norberto Lopez wrote:

>Hi there!
>I am student at Georgia Tech and I need to know where can I download
>the softwares PATPLOT2 and ZPLOT that read NEC2 output files.
>I need to create 3D patterns but I don't to find this programs on the web.
>I would really appreciate if someone could help me.
>Thanks!

>Norberto Lopez
>Electrical Engineering
>Georgia Institute of Technology
>e-mail: nor_at_ieee.or
>"If you throw in enough technical jargon and acronyms,
>people will believe anything you say."

Patplot can be found here:
 http://rf.rfglobalnet.com/software_modeling/categories/3.htm
(Didn't find any reference to patplot2)

All the references to ZPLOT I've found are for commercial $oftware or
for applications
that are quite different than NEC pattern plotting.

-Ray Anderson WB6TPU
Staff SI Engineer
Sun Microsystems Inc.