Re: NEC-LIST: Some newbie questions on NEC2

From: <bobh_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:23:04 -0800 (PST)

> I've been playing with nec2 for a while and never had any real problems.
> Yesterday, I tried to simulate a j-pole though, and had the weirdest
> experiences:
>
>The j-pole is not easy to analyze, for several reasons. It is composed of
3 coupled circuits, the antenna, the stub and the tap. Direct and field
coupling is involved. The spacing of the stub is near or in the error range
of NEC.

For information on my experiences, see the Applied Computational
Electromagnetics Society (ACES) November 2003 Newslatter, V18N3.
http://aces.ee.olemiss.edu

bob haviland