NEC-LIST: Antenna voltage distribution

From: Packer, Malcolm <MPacker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:31:03 -0800 (PST)

I would like to compute the voltage distribution on a wire grid model with
respect to a ground plane (or maybe a ground rod). My first thought is to use
charge density (which I believe to be a line charge and not over the surface of
the cylindrical segment).

Question: Has anyone done this type of voltage calculation before and did you
validate the results via measurements or theory?

Malcolm Packer
Electromagnetic Scientist
Harris RF Communications
1680 University Avenue