NEC-LIST: Modeling a planar array

From: <BMW9009_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 07:45:57 -0500

Hi all,
(please bear with me, I am new to NEC and modeling)

I am trying to model a MxN planar array (using Chebyshev and Taylor series
approx. for each element weighting)
Lets say that I have the following parameters:
10x10 array
f = 10GHz
element spacing in x dir = 1/3 wavelength
element spacing in y dir = 1/2 wavelength.

I have been using a matlab program to calculate the x-dir linear weights and
y-dir linear weights (same parameters used except element spacing). Then i
multiply these weights together so that I get the magnitude of each element in
the planar array.

I was wondering how to get the phases of each element though.
 Can someone please help me?

thanks
-JW