NEC-LIST: early MoM

From: <GrantBingeman_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:23:18 -0500

I think some of us have forgotten where the credit for practical MoM
algorithms should be placed, such as with Kuo and Strait's Fortran card decks, and the
government funding of similar endeavors. A lot of us can say "we've been
doing this for decades," but perhaps we also let our egos get the better of us
when doing so.

I do have one thing to contribute to the voltage gradient thread, and that is
the fact that I have seen plastic guy cables cut like butter when full power
was applied to an antenna. When in doubt, please use corona rings or cones to
protect your cable terminations.

Grant W. Bingeman, P.E.