NEC-LIST: New NEC reference book

From: J.L. Smith <jlsmithpe_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:44:20 -0400

Focal Press imprint of Elsevier Publishing has just released my book
titled "Basic NEC with Broadcast Applications".

The book addresses the application of NEC-2 to the design and analysis
of directional broadcast arrays but the topics covered are useful to
all who are interested in using NEC, especially those with
multi-source applications such as those found in broadcast arrays.

The book carries the logo of the Society of Broadcast Engineers. It
is written to be used both as a text and as a reference book and
includes a disk containing the software necessary to convert target
field ratios to base drive voltages, verify the calculated field
ratios, plot patterns, view geometry, etc.

The book is described in ads on the Barnes & Nobels and Amazon.com web
sites and I have put a rudimentary web page at www.qsl.net/w5lle with
additional information including the Contents, Preface and a sample
chapter.

I hope you will find the book useful. Let me hear your comments.

J.L. Smith, PE