NEC-LIST: null result

From: William Robbins <wrobbins_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:19:58 -0400

Hi-
I'm attempting to run simulation which includes on the order of 10^2
resistive wires. One of those wires is being stimulated by a voltage
source, and the frequency is being swept over the range of a few MHz
to a little more than !0^2 MHz.
NEC appears to begin the simulation and for whatever reason,
terminates in less than one second. There is no error message, and the
output file is empty.
I'm curious if there are:
1. limitations on the number of wires that can be simulated?
2. a minimum spacing that is required between wires? (My shortest
spacings are 0.0254 meters between wires with 1mm diameter.)
3. other issues that I may be missing which might cause this behavior?
cheers
-Billy Robbins

W.J. Robbins
Naval Research Lab., Code 7655