Re: NEC-LIST: Fortran execution speed

From: Tim Molteno <tim_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:44:10 -0400

The ports of nec-2 to C and C++ both use dynamic memory allocation and so have
no built-in limit on segment number (OK, on nec2++ it is 4 billion segments).
The latest (in CVS) version of nec2++ uses LAPACK for it's LU decomposition.
nec2++ is available as part of Debian and Ubuntu and compiles on MacOS and
Windows.

Hope this helps.

Tim Molteno

--