NEC-LIST: Can NEC be made to print out Interaction (Impedance) Matrix of the problem

From: Nikhil Mehta <nikhil263_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:23:07 -0500

Dear folks,

In the MoM method, we encounter the so-called interaction matrix 'Z', which
relates the unknown current vetcor 'I' to the known excitation vector 'V',
as:

My question is: Can NEC (I have NEC2) be made to print out the interaction
matrix Z, so that one gets a hang of the problem in a more insightful way in
terms of the mutual impedance?

If so, how?

Thank you!

--