NEC-LIST: need help

From: Mostefa Sayhi <musayhi_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:41:32 -0400

good morning every body

I am a new member in the community, I have been looking for an open source
code to make my PHD research work related to "Determination of Dielectric
properties of a conducting polymer in microwave range of frequencies" I am
just starting and I don't have a precise idea of the subject, by I believe I
have to model the system by resolving a "wave-material" problem. I found NEC
(Numerical Electromagnetics Code) as an open source code by I have no idea
about how to start it nor what subprograms do I need. please can some one
guide me through this code.

thanks a lot.