NEC-LIST: Compiling NEC4 using Intel Visual FORTRAN 11.1.065 for W7 x64

From: Phil Ede <phil.ede_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:58:05 -0400

Dear friends

I have just started compiling NEC4 double precision using the latest Intel
Visual FORTRAN
compiler v 11.1.065 to run under Windows 7 x64, on an i7 930 processor with
12 GB RAM

I last compiled NEC4 using a Compaq compiler 10 years ago and it was a
breeze.
However, this compiler seems to be much more fussy and is throwing out
mismatches between actual and dummy arguments.

Do any arrays have to be resized to compile for up to 8GB RAM,
or do I just change the dimensions in the NECPAR.INC

I have not done any intensive FORTRAN prgramming for over 20 years and
I would be most grateful if anyone can give me some tips and shortcuts

Phil Ede