availabiltiy of NEC 4

From: William Judge <st943tv6_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 01:44:01 +0000

I am a student of Electrical Engineering and I have gotten word that some
universities have been using a program called "Numerical Electromagnetics
Code-NEC-4" I was curious if anyone had heard any similar information. I
have to admit that I know little about any versions of NEC and their
capabilities. I basically know that NEC is used for making computer
simulations of antennas. I am curious to find out where information is
available on how to use currently available NEC programs. If anyone can
point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

William John Judge
        @
Drexel University
st943tv6_at_dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu