NEC-LIST: Any microstrip patch and feed analysis software available?

From: Ed Troy <etroy_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 12:43:24 -0400

I know that there are some very expensive EM programs available from various
companies. What I am wondering is if there are any programs, similar to
NEC, that are available to analyze microstrip patches, feed networks, and
antannas. I know that this is not the realm of NEC, but I suspect there is
some similar software available on the net, somewhere. Anyone have any info
on this?

Ed
Ed Troy
Aerospace Consulting
http://www.aeroconsult.com

RF, Microwave, Wireless, and Analog Design, Development, and
Consulting. Also, circuit board layout using PCAD and ACCEL products,
software development, and GPS applications