Re: NEC-LIST: NEC-WIN Pro, Antenna Gain modeling

From: Chuck Counselman <ccc_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:32:28 -0400

Max Schmitt <mjschmit_at_bellatlantic.net> wrote:
> I still think, that including LD lines for each wire, when you have
> large number of wires is bothersome. There should be a way to
> consider conductivity for all wires at once.

I agree. I'm unfamiliar with NEC-WIN Pro; however, I have and
sometimes use Roy Lewallen's NEC-based program EZNEC (which I
recommend, too); and EZNEC allows you to set the wire conductivity to
Copper, Aluminum, etc. I don't recall for sure but EZNEC may allow
you to input any arbitrary value of wire conductivity. -Chuck W1HIS