Re: NEC-LIST: TIREM propagation code?

From: Prof Duncan Baker <dbaker_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 08:44:50 +0200

Hi Dave.

Am converting e-mail servers so please pass this on to NEC-LIST.

There is a write-up "New 2D Physical EM Propagation Model Selected" by
HR Anderson in the IEEE vehicular Technology Society News, August
1997, p. 15. The essence is that the Anderson 2D model is recommened.
Can be extended to 3D. Other contender appears to be Hata/Davidson (I
trust I have this correct).

Dr. Harry Anderson's e-mail address is given as hra_at_edx.com I had no
response to an earlier e-mail (suspect problems with servers my end
and that the message never got to him). I would certainly be most
interested to hear about any availability of this particular model,
and more details as regards the formatting of the DTM data base etc.

Have a great day, Duncan Baker.