NEC-LIST: Papers from Asian journals

From: David de Haaij <david_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:52:05 +0200

Hello All,

I have a small problem, having luck and bad luck at the same
time. Here at the University of Pretoria I have to do some work on
broadband impedance matching, and I came across an abstract for a
paper that describes one of the components I have to look at
completely. The problem is, the paper is from Asia. I would like to
know if anyone can give me information on how to obtain some of these
Asian papers or journals. Let me just say this, I know a library could
get me there, theoretically, but I first want to know if I can get
hold of these journals without having to talk to the ladies at the
library. The paper I specifically have in mind is the following:
"Matching network design for improving the bandwidth of microstrip
antennas"; SK Jean, JR Lee, WJ Lee, MS Lee; JKEES, vol9, no3,
pp305-316, Jun1998.

David

David de Haaij
dehaaij_at_ieee.org