NEC-LIST: Max Loading Cards in NEC

From: Paul Carlier <pcarlier_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:10:42 +0100

Hello all,

Does anyone know how to successfully increase the maximum permitted
number of loading cards in NEC2? I have increased the dimensions in
the following array statment:

DIMENSION LDTYP(30),LDTAG(30),LDTAGF(30),LDTAGT(30),ZLR(30),
  1ZLI(30),ZLC(30)

and increased the value of LOADMX in the appropriate DATA statement.
I have changed all values from 30 to 130.

However, the modified program terminates with an 'invalid floating
point number' error in the TEST subroutine, even when run with only 1
impedance and conductivity values in the structure loading table are
set to 2.12E10+88 when they should be blank.

I suspect the problem has to do with common blocks, but before I spend
ages with the debugger, I wonder if anyone else has been there before.
The annoying thing is, I was sure I had made this mod successfully a
long while ago!

Regards,

Paul Carlier