Re: NEC-LIST: High gain antenna for EMC testing

From: Doug McKean <dmckean_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:33:21 -0700

I hope this isn't spam since the question was asked ...

I'm not sure if these would be what you're looking for but I did some
research a while back. I came up with two companies.

Antenna Research Associates

 main page http://www.ara-inc.com/
 antennas http://www.ara-inc.com/FrameEMC.htm

and

EMCO

 main page http://www.emctest.com/
 antennas http://www.emctest.com/emctest/YAmodel.cfm

both have EMC style antennas that can be used for immunity advertised
as capable of 0.5 kW over supposedly a wide band.

Regards, Doug