Re: NEC-LIST: shiffman shifter

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:34:55 -0500

[This may not have made it out the first time, so I'm re-sending it. -
Mod.]

Good day Grant;

    Depending on the requirements of your application, you
may be ab le to use an LC T or pi network for the phase
shifter, which could be more cost effective. For a
presentation, see my paper in the Jan. 2000 issue of "RF
design" magazine. The article was butchered by the magzine
staff, but you can find a corrected copy at

    http://members.home.net/nec-list/LCinvrtr.doc (390kB)

Doug Miron