Re: NEC-LIST: Abuse

From: Gilbert Mouget <gilbert.mouget_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:40:17 +0100

> On a slightly different subject, how secure is the of email
> addresses? In other words, is it sold to spammers?

The NEC-List archive is only available to the list members.
It looks pretty secure to me.

> The main difference
> between us is that I subscibe to the NEC-List and he doesn't.

You are also the author of LPCAD27, and a contributor to several
reflectors and mailing-lists avaible on the web.

A google search on <roger.cox_at_telex.com> returns 201 results.

Many Usenet posters are using anti spam email adresses, so spammers
have started harvesting email adresses on the web.

73

Gilbert Mouget