Re: NEC-LIST: Field animations

From: Michael Pender <michael.pender_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:39:31 -0500

I don't think POVray will work the way you intend because of the way POVray
uses an amplitude-based ray-tracing model. I've actually been researching
this very question for a few years ago and have been developing a more
elegant solution.

However, I think we should have that conversation off-line. Feel free to
e-mail me directly

- Mike
michael.pender_at_nanochron.com