Re: NEC-LIST: surface patch antenna

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:27:25 +0100 (MET)

Hugo,

> We are interesting in to use the program Nec-win Pro, to simulate a patch
> antenna.
> This antenna is over a cube metal structure: side 0.35 meter
> The frecuency es 2.2GHz.

I don't know about nec-win Pro, but if you are interested in using
patches with nec-2, you could take a look at the latest 4nec2 version.
In this I added provision for displaying and using arbritrary/square/
triangular- and quadrilateral-shaped surface patches. It's free to use.

Look in the \patches folder for example files,
Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)