NEC-LIST: US metrics question

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:18:52 +0100 (MET)

Hello...,

At the moment I am busy implementing a more user-friendly
interface for creating and modifying nec-2 based input files.

In this I use 3D/CAD alike drawing and drag/drop methods
for creating and modifying the GW, EX, LD and TL cards
(at least as a first goal).

To make these new features not only usable for myself but
also for others who supported me with all different kinds
of feedback, and as a none-american citizen I was
wondering if the foot/inched based metrics are still generally
used in the US. (and other countrys ?)

If so, is it correct to use values like 12.345 foot or do
I have to use 12 foot, 4 inch, etc ?

I hope its allowed for this one time to ask a not directly
MOM related question in this list.

Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)