Re: NEC-LIST: Edmond Bruce questions

From: Alexandre Kampouris <ak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 03:45:06 -0800 (PST)

Correction (to the previous message) :

> The
    (prior art)
> US inverted-V patent
    (to Edmond Bruce)
> may be seen here :

http://l2.espacenet.com/espacenet/bnsviewer?CY=fr&LG=fr&DB=EPD&PN=US1899410&ID=US+++1899410A1+I+
.

In figure 9, on page 3/13, there is a terminating resistance on the far end
(reference 29). On page 9/13, right column, lines 79 to 83 states : "The
other terminal is connected through a terminating impedance 29 to ground
for the purpose of obtaining a unidirectional characteristic".

So please disregard my comments about Bruce's awareness of the importance
of this termination.

BTW, in my last message, the NEC-List mailer robot squealed about my line
lengths. I can't really help it, split URL's are rather unpleasant to use.

Regards,

Alexandre