Re: NEC-LIST: Fortran execution speed

From: John Kot <john.kot_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:27:20 -0400

We have just ported a bunch of Fortran antenna codes (but not NEC) from Unix
workstations onto PCs using g95 and g77 under the "Cygwin" environment. So
far it works OK, although we can't get the debugging tools to work.

I'd be interested in other people's experience with different Fortran
compilers and IDEs for NEC and similar MoM codes.

John