Re: NEC-LIST: Fortran execution speed

From: <4nec2_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 03:56:33 -0400

> I'd be interested in other people's experience with different Fortran
> compilers and IDEs for NEC and similar MoM codes.

Already some years ago, I merged both the Nec2d and Somnec2d sources into a single executable program.
Compilation using g77.

If interested, see: http://home.ict.nl/~arivoors/supfiles.htm

It has been used around the world already some years now.
Never noticed or heard about differences compared to 'original' Nec2 exe's.

Arie.

--
(Please ignore the advertisements below)