NEC-LIST: Interaction between two dipoles

From: Robert Green <rsg297_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 11:09:53 +0000 (GMT)

I wondered if someone could help me with an NEC modelling problem I
have.

I am trying to simulate 2 dipoles that are excited from different
sources and see how the two interact with each other and change each
others polar pattern. I am using the next structure NX, command to
separate one dipole from the other. Using this, only one dipole is
recognised with its correct polar pattern. Is NX the correct command
to use?

Any help would be greatful

Rob Green