Re: NEC-LIST: Remarkable new patent

From: Roland Mueller <rsmueller_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:41:34 -0500

Chuck and others,

Although, I don't think this thing works, I have to give the guy
credit for trying. Evidently, no one ever told him that you can't
send a signal faster than light, or, he just can't accept it. I don't
think he'll make his money back on this patent, unless Walt Disney
wants to include his invention in one of their new science fiction
movies, or somthing like that. I hope he can afford to lose the
money.

All the best,
Roland Mueller