Re: NEC-LIST:Proper Antenna Patterns

From: li long <ll_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:12:24 +0800

I agree entirely with what Prof. Giuseppe Mazzarella has posted. In our research, we also confirmed that a single feed point or load point will not change the antenna current distribution by changing the source impedance, so the pattern unchanged. In the case of the single feed, if we analyse the antenna pattern, a model of the ideal excitation source is ture.
But if more than one feed point, due to mode coupling, a change of the source impedance will change the current and therefore pattern.

Sincerely

Li Long
Li Long FAX: +86-29-8201164
Xidian University, 601 Lab Tel: +86-29-8201150
P.O.Box 223, mail: LL_at_mwp.xidian.edu.cn
Xi'an, Shaanxi,710071, http://www.xidian.edu.cn
P.R.China